teszt

Saturday, March 30, 2013

New in

Last week I couldn´t resist to the temtptation...I bought something. Altough it would be good sometimes to save money. It was not my fault! I shopped because of Eve. Eve is not one of my friends, it is something what is by my boyfriend called "Women´s Bible". It is a Slovak fashion magazine Eve = Eva. They prepared in a cooperation with Aupark shopping center a great seduction for all of Slovak women-  it was the "Sinfully good shopping". The magazine was full of brilliant cupons. So it was impossible not to buy something, that is why I have new trousers. I like colored pants, and I planned to buy one. And when I entered to shop I find them. It was love at the first sight. Love with my new red MANGO straight leg cotton trousers.




No comments:

Post a Comment