teszt

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring 2013 Trends

Today I want to summarize the trends of this spring. I picked only those trends which I realy like. Some of them ar coming back year to year - thank God! However I checked my wardrobe and now I know that I need to buy some new spring pieces.


Ma szeretném bemutatni nektek a friss tavaszi trendeket. Csak azokat válogattam ide, melyek nekem is tetszenek és amit magam is viselnék - és fogok is. Néhány közüllük évről évre visszatér - hála Istennek! Viszont a ruhatáramat látva rájöttem, hogy már szügség van egy jó kis shoppingolásra.

Stripes - A csíkos 





You can wear everything what is striped -  T-shirts, pants, skirts, bags, etc. My favorite is this pant from Mango. If I were buy it, I would wear it with white blazer.

-

Hordhatsz mindent, ami csíkos - trikót, nadrágot, szoknyát, táskát, stb. Az én kedvencem ez Mango nadrág. Ha megvenném, fehér blézerrel viselném.












   
Floral - Virágmotívumok


Floral motives are coming back year to year. It wouldn´t be spring without floral prints blooming everywhere.

-

A virágmot1vumok évről évre visszatérnek. A tavassz egyszerűen elképzelhetetlen a virágzó minták nélkül.


Lace -  Csipke

You must have at least one lace dress, because it can underline your beauty on the grey everydays. You can wear it with a leather jacket or a blazer, and high-heels change to ballerinas.
                                           -

Muszáj hogy legyen legalább egy csipkés ruhád, mert kiemeli a nőiességed a szürke hétköznapokon. Kombinálhatod bőrdzekivel vagy blézerrel, és a maggassarkút váltsd balerina cipőre.







Crop Tops - "Vágott" Toppok


It looks chic with high-waisted skirts and pants. 

-

Magas derekú szoknyával és nadrággal igazán sikkes.

No comments:

Post a Comment